– Sir, what are your plans for re-election?
– I’ve united the country. I saw that on CNN.
– I’m sorry?
– Oh – that was the third question, wasn’t it? I’m afraid I read the answer to the fourth question by mistake.
– That can happen, Sir.
– You see, I have these cards, you see, with pictures and names of all the people I know.
– That must be helpful.
– Aren’t you that nice woman with the little girl?
– No, I’m afraid not, Sir.
– But you’re Kamala, aren’t you?
– The vice-president is standing beside you.
– Oh, I thought that was my wife. So you don’t have a little girl? Say, why are you all wearing those masks? That’s kind of scary, man!
– It’s the pandemic, Sir.
– Oh yes, I remember someone telling me about that. By the way, you don’t have to worry about that fellow, what’s his name, Hitler, anymore. I just gave the order to nuke the Soviet Union.
– That’s wonderful, Sir.